If you use one of our services or contact us, we may collect the information you provide directly to us. This includes your name(s), e-mail address, telephone number and any other information you provide to us. In doing so, we may combine the information we have received from you with the information we have obtained from other sources. This allows us to improve the accuracy and completeness of the information. In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our website(s). For this we use various techniques, including cookies. We collect this personal information from you for various purposes. This is how we collect your data:
- identify you as a person and address you correctly with your name;
- be able to process and answer your questions;
- be able to execute the agreement we have with you;
- communicate with you in the event of questions or complaints;
- create and analyze the statistics for the use of our website;
- improve the user-friendliness of our website;
- be able to process and process any application.
We may also pass on the information we have collected from you to other parties on the condition that those parties need your details for the above purposes of use. This includes the situation that part of the agreement is executed by a third party and the provision of your personal data to that third party is necessary for the proper execution of that agreement or the situation that the provision of your personal data to a third party is necessary for the handling of your question or complaint. However, your data will never be passed on to persons or bodies outside the European Union.
We will not retain the collected data longer than strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was originally processed. If for certain purposes of data processing no legal retention period has been set and the storage of the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which this data was originally provided, we will delete this data within one year.
In order for our site to work properly, we use cookie(s). A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your device during your visit to our website. Such a cookie stores information about the way you use our website. We also obtain information from such a cookie that is necessary for our website to work properly.
Right of access
You have the right to request and view the personal data we collect and process from you. We will send this information to you if you request it.
Right of rectification and supplementation
You have the right to have your data corrected if this error has been passed on, changed in the meantime or processed incorrectly. We will change your data if you request it.
Right to Forgetfulness
In a number of cases you have the right to have your data deleted by us. This will be the case if:
- we no longer need your data for the purposes for which we have collected or processed your data; or
- you withdraw the previously given (explicit) consent for the use of your data; or
- you yourself object to the processing of your data, whereby your objection outweighs our interest in processing your data or if your objection is to direct marketing; or
- there is no (longer) a legal basis for the processing of your data; or
- we are legally required to delete your information after a certain period of time; or
- You are under 16 years of age and your personal data is collected through our website.
Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to limit the processing of your data. If we are informed that we are using the incorrect data, we will not use this data until we have checked whether this data is correct. We will also limit the processing of your data if the processing is unlawful or no longer necessary, but you have asked us to keep the data. This may be the case if you want to request this data later.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data we have collected from you. We will send this information to you if you request it.
Right to object to the data processing.
Do you want to exercise these rights? Please contact us via the contact details below.
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal data, please contact us.
Modify privacy statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. Changes will be published on this website.